Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's high time I came back and made a post here. Once again a million apologies for my absence from this here journal. Anyway enough with the pleasantries down to business. We've got a few great shows lined up for the end of this month. One at Central Station Bar with our friends from Holidaysburg on Saturday and another with an old friend on Tuesday, the drummer from Ask Me Later has formed a new band called From Adam to Atom and we'll be playing one of their first shows ever at AKA lounge we're playing first at 10 that night so it should be a good time. Also I recently subscribed to MusicMatch's on demand service so I've been calling up alot of my old favorite records to get me through the work day recently. Here are some of my new(old) favorites.

The Promise Ring - Nothing Feels Good
Violent Femmes - s/t
They Might Be Giants - Flood

Try those out if you're bored they'll get you through the hard times.

Doug

No comments: