Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Go see Saw 2.

I've been in a funk lately. Stuck in the "No Creativity" zone. Surrounded by uninspiring walls.
Fortunately we have a lot of things coming up that are going to hopefully force me out of that crap. Like I mentioned in the last post, we're heading into the studio which I'm looking forward to, if only to take me out of this apartment.
We're hopefully going to be practicing some new material over the weekend, and then a week from today we'll be in Tampa rocking some faces off.

In another attempt to get out of this slump I've been reading and writing more. Some of you have read the Blogs infrequently posted on my MySpace. They're funny. I know. I wrote them. Since I'm not a huge fan of the way Blogs are presented on MySpace, I've created my own lair in which I will be posting all of my new writings from here on in.

I'm calling it Defenestrate the Toaster.

It's located at http://defenestratethetoaster.blogspot.com. You can also click that handy dandy link right there. There's something new up. Go read it. Laugh. For my sake.

Let me guess... you don't quite grasp the name? Defenestrate is one of the greatest words ever invented for the english language. It means to throw something out of a window. Why am I defenestrating my toaster? Well, when I moved to Florida almost two and a half years ago, I purchased a toaster from the folks at Proctor-Silex. Now, I'm sure it's a great toaster, but I have never used it, and as it sits in my pantry with a fine coat of dust upon it, I can't help but sit and think of better purposes it could be serving. I've also fantasized about tossing it out the window.
See? It all makes sense now.

I've polluted the ENY blog enough with my uninteresting, personal carping, so this is where I sign off

In your face.

-Wes

No comments: