Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh...uh... This past Saturday we played at The Haven in Winter Park.
The set went by so quickly that I don't remember most of it. I played sloppily. Sorry. We saw a lot of familiar faces and I hope I didn't molest anyone while I was wandering around the room during 'Window.'

This week we have 3 shows in a row in Orlando, Apopka, and Port orange. Rockin. Our calendar for March is filling up nicely. We have our local Orlando gig scheduled for March 4th at the Island Oasis venue. We've never played there before, but it's becoming more and more popular, so we thought we'd check it out. Looking forward to playing somewhere new.
We'll also be revisiting Ocala, taking our first trip down to Sarasota, and hopefully returning to Tampa to see some old friends and make new ones.
It's gonna be a busy month, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Uh, yeah. Fun times ahead. This week is dragging. I have the urge to get back on stage to sing off key and play the moog and guitar like I'm blind. I might not be a great musician, but it's gotta be fun to watch me bumble around on stage.

Seriously though... this Thursday. Will's Pub. All Ages. 6pm. $6. BE THERE. There are 4 amazing bands on this lineup (us included, of course) and I haven't been this excited about a lineup in a loooong time.

Enough begging. You'll be there. Or you won't. Whatever.

I think I'm going to go take care of a sick girl. Cross your fingers that I don't get ebola.

-Wes

No comments: