Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What is up with MySpace lately? We've been lucky to break 10 plays a day this week. We were doing so well for a while. Is everyone too busy listening to Panic at the Disco? Where's the loyalty?
You can't get tired of us before you see what we're capable of.
I knew I should've written music that was even more generic and boring.

I heard a new Hawthorne Heights song on the radio last night. I wasn't aware that they even had more than one song, let alone multiple albums. It sounded just like the last single.
Why do bands think that every song needs a screamy part?

Next week I'm going to lock myself in a closet and just listen to 80's new wave tunes. Maybe some early 90's rock. Basically, any genre of recorded music that doesn't make me want to set myself on fire.

I hope that one day, one of our tunes will be the "Prom Song" for that year. You know, one of those obnoxious tunes that plays at every high school dance and takes over the radio. I also want to die with no credibility.

The truth is, I have a moderate to strong dislike for the music industry.

I'm sarcastic.

It's been brought to my attention that the term "Gal Pal" as used a few entries ago, has been dubbed as "queer."

Big thanks to my gal pal for pointing that out.

Oops.

WES

No comments: