Sunday, March 18, 2007

Recording: Day 9 - Part II

That's 3 songs in the BAG!

We are officially finished with 3 out of 12 songs. Fantastic.
Everytime we complete a tune, I get more excited.
I rounded out vocals for one of our newer tunes and then the rest of the band joined in for gang vocal madness. We've got some super big songs coming your way. I think I can perhaps bump up our percentage to 65% complete.

Ugh, I feel like I keep writing the exact same things a different way.

The recording is going amazing. It baffles me how much work has gone into making this record. Each person put all of their energy into making their parts the best they can be and I couldn't be more proud of my bandmates. Even though I sometimes spent six hours sitting in one place listening to the same song over and over I go to bed each night absolutely exhausted.

I'm a little sad that our sessions are winding down but we have more to do and I hope that it can be completed sooner than later.

We're about to take a quick break for dinner and then hopefully kick up with another round of vocals. I'm a singing MACHINE!

No comments: