Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Holidays everyone!
I hope that everyone who celebrates the Christmas holiday had a good one. I know I did. Uncomfortable silences and alcohol. That's what it's all about.

So in more pleasant news, we'll be spending the next 7 days in a PurePromo spot on the front page of www.purevolume.com. It's a site for music. Maybe you've heard of it.

I know that in my last entry here I made promises about adding new demo tracks. Well, you see... there was this whole big.... thing... and the demos won't be added for a few more days. For some reason, the internet at my parents house doesn't like my Mac so it's not letting me connect via the Powerbook where all the songs are currently being stored. I'm blogging from their ancient Gateway computer which I remember being released right around the same time the dinosaurs became extinct.

However, until I can get those 2 new demos up on PureVolume there are 4 tracks from the EP and 2 home demos to keep your ENY hunger at bay.

I'm ready to leave Ohio and get back to Orlando, but I have several more days to kill until I'm on my plane home. Am I going to be one of those people who sits around on PureVolume constantly refreshing my own bands profile page? Probably.

IM me. I'm bored and cold.
I need someone to drive me home from the Orlando airport on Friday, December 30th. Any takers?

Thanks to anyone who heard us on purevolume, came to our real website, and is now reading this. Hope you dig what you heard. Tell a friend.

In other news, all that mixing and DVD editing stuff I needed to finish before leaving town was finished, and yesterday I got a lot of my hair cut off.
I know you care.

Season's Greetings!

-Wes

No comments: