Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Anniversary! Now go home.

Well hello!

My apologies for being a lazy blogger. It happens from time to time.
Anyway.
Along the line here, we missed some anniversaries.

July 5th, 2006 marked the one year anniversary of our Sarcasm is Your Friend EP being released. Yeah, it's been out for a year, and we still have hundreds of them in our living room. Do us a favor and buy one already?

July 7th, 2006 (which is today) marks the 3 year anniversary of Early Next Year being a band. To be completely honest, we don't remember when Doug and myself got the ball rolling on this whole project, so I just count the day that we met. And I don't know the date we met because I'm all girly and senitmental, I remember it because it was the day we started college.

So now that our CD has been out for a year, that really means that we have 365 days to write, record, and release a new disc, right? I mean, that's how it works.

Yeah, we're getting to that. We have maybe three... four... five new songs? Something like that. More coming.

Enjoy your weekends.

_Wes

No comments: