Friday, July 21, 2006

PETA needs to chillax.

Since our EP has been out for a year, and we've only sold a few hundred copies, and have a few hundred more to get rid of, we need everyone to help us out by posting this flyer on their websites/livejournals/myspaces.



Just right click it to get the photobucket code and go nuts.
I know it's cool. The girl who made it is even cooler.

Show tonight. Shocker, right?

I just went through a Matthew Good spree on my iPod. I feel so intellectual right now that I want to leave work to go play chess in the park while sipping on foreign teas and eating exotic biscuits. I feel so utterly pompous that I could crap in a bag, give it to someone and expect them to treat it as the best present ever. In fact, I think I'll try that and give it to Doug.

Now comes my music marathon from The Progress. All 3 CD's in a row. That's gonna be over with in about 20 minutes.

I get to sleep in tomorrow. I'm ever so excited. I want to celebrate by napping.

Last night on the History Channel I watched a special on the origins of Soda Pop. I'd love to tell you all about what I learned, but it was so freaking boring that I fell asleep. I'm drinking a soda right now and have no idea where it came from. Ignorance is bliss.

We finally got the plates for Van Diesel last night. I managed to put them on in the middle of the night with no light source. We can drive again!

Doug's parents are coming to the show tonight, as are JoAnna's, I believe. Bert and I will entertain ourselves by lounging on a couch, sipping on cheap beer and quoting "Anchorman."

I wish I invented the Salad Shooter.
I once imagined an idea for a mechanical device that would pick things off of the floor for you. Turns out I reinvented the vacuum cleaner.
I think I told that story before.

I believe everything I read on the internet, unless it's on Lies.com.

I cannot do long division in my head.
On that same note, I cannot do multiplication in my head either.
Or basic addition. Or subtraction.

The new Gym Class Heroes album, "As Cruel As School Children" comes out next Tuesday. Does someone want to buy it for me?

Okay, for real, time to get back to work.
It's been 15 minutes and I already miss being cursed out and hung up on by these people.
I do appreciate the tough love.

Today is National "Wear Your Boxer Shorts Backwards Day."
Okay, not really, but mine are backwards and I seriously need a good excuse for it.

Peace.

No comments: