Monday, July 03, 2006

Is 110% even possible?

Alright, so I'm not 100% sure how all of this happened, but due to laziness, rain, and total and utter lack of motivation, I have yet to completely move into the ENY house. I'd say I'm a good 55% moved at this point. So as things stand at the moment, I'm spending my time at either my apartment where my clothes are located, the house where my bed is located, or at Amanda's where my girlfriend is located. On any given day I'm not entirely sure where the things I need even are. I need to just suck it up and get my clothes, computer, and tv over to the house where I can maintain some sort of presence. Plus, the sooner I get out of the apartment, the sooner I can clean that sucker and get my security deposit back. Although, as all of my visitors have told me, this is a lost cause. That apartment is a 3 year wreck in progress.
Moving sucks. It rained every time I tried to take initiative. Crap, it's even raining right now. I'm going to drink my coffee and surf the net.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. Blow some crap up.
Amanda bought a small load of fireworks over the weekend which Bert detonated in the backyard. He's such a pyro.

If anyone needs me, there are now 3 locations to search. Have a blast with that.

I think we're show-free for a while, which could be nice since we have some work to do.
Work? Psh. What's that?

_Wes

No comments: