Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Your mom RSVPed. She's bringing the Tequila.

WES SAYS:

Some of you may be sitting there asking yourselves... just what does Wes do while he's at work all day besides talk to prospective leads of Full Sail College?

Well... let me tell you. When I'm not making calls, talking to Amanda, booking shows, harassing Bert and Doug, tending to the MySpace, or watching videos on YouTube, then I'm reading articles on Wikipedia.org.

This is my new favorite page on the internet. You can learn almost anything about anything... almost. It's a great way to kill some time. Have a favorite band? Look them up and learn some stuff you may not have known about the members, the songs, or their releases. Have a favorite movie? Look it up and find out something that happened behind the scenes. Have a favorite book? Wait... no one reads anymore, so that's not applicable.
It's crazy how lost you can get on that site by just clicking a few links.

I give it two thumbs in the upright position.

Do I need to sign my name on these things anymore?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COMMENTS?! Oh boy, I'm excited. Even though I'm like 3days late. haha.
Wikipedia is brilliant. =]

& I like the musical recommendations. What ever happened to you doing your favorite things of the past month? I enjoyed that as well.